Take your strayacoin on the road, and now overseas !
Earlier today, our devs pushed the Shiraz release of Strayacoin Android Wallet and POS solution to the Google Play Stores worldwide. Why Shiraz..its for the mature red wine palette..this release is full bodied solution that represents a key milestone in our journey to drive mainstream adoption. Included is the release of a full Crypto POS Terminal, now ready for Beta testing (as you would have seen the video previews over the last couple of weeks..more videos will be posted in the coming days).
Strayacoin now has more that 48,000 addresses (mostly in the Windows Wallets), and now we have over 200 mobile wallets. In this release, we have added significant features to the mobile and payment experience.
– businesses who register will have their logo displayed in the upper right corner of their POS Terminal or Android phone running in POS Mode.
– scrolling advertisements for registered businesses will be shown on the standard wallet interface for all mobile wallets
– businesses can now add their website and email address(for notifications) during registration, as well as select bitcoin and litecoin as additional coins they accept (currently through third party apps such as Coinomi on the POS terminal)
– the maps functions have been expanded
– to show the different cryptos the businesses will accept..strayacoin is mandatory for registration!
– website clickthrough – clicking on the business once brings up the info screen, clicking again takes you to the business website, if registered.
As communicated earlier, there is a Distributor Model built into the POS Solution…Anyone can place a POS Terminal into a business and receive ongoing commissions !..there are now more incentives for businesses to register, since they get advertisements to all mobile wallet holders and can register multiple cryptos. Registrations are only accepted in NAH. We will soon rollout a plan covering POS Terminal Hardware and ongoing data plan….but first we will go with limited beta testing..this will take time to deploy and gather the feedback…but pretty soon, the future of crypto payments will be in your hands.