Whats the John Dory?
Strayacoin is a fancytech digital currency that enables you to send billies to anyone out yonder or OS.
Strayacoin uses mate-to-mate tech to get on with it with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing Strayacoins are carried out by all of us in the network.
Strayacoin Core is the name of open source
software which enables the use of this currency.
Is this real?
it’s the real deal brother..
What is Straya coin?
It’s a decentralised cryptocurrency created by Aussies for Aussies. It has its own blockchain.
How do I get Strayacoin.
You have 2 options..or is it 3
- either have to mine them (good thing too..validating the transactions)
- or you can visit one of the exchanges that strayacoin is listed
- TradeOgre BTC pairing https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-NAH
- Graviex BTC pairing https://graviex.net/markets/nahbtc
- Alt markets BTC, LTC, TUSD pairing https://altmarkets.io/trading/nahbtc
- Unnamed Exchange BTC, LTC, DOGE, UTIP, ETH, USDT, XMR,WAVES pairing https://unnamed.exchange/coininfo
- Blockbid coming soon with AUD pairing https://platform.blockbid.io
- or you can ask a mate to give you some…
How many Strayacoin in circulation?
Total supply is capped at 24,809,843 (25 million odd) one for every Aussie based on ABS Figures on Australia Day 2018.
Who developed Strayacoin?
Strayacoin was created by some Cobber from Bendigo. It is based on Litecoin from a fork which was originally created by Paul DeCarlo.
Since release, a strong community has formed with a development team taking it to the next level, implementing a change to the difficulty algorithm to quickly respond to changes in mining hashpower on the network.
Who designed the Strayacoin?
Strayacoin was designed by Australian artist Aaron Tyler. He also created STRAYA CASH.
What is the denomination of Strayacoin?
Strayacoins can be broken down (not that you’d want to) to 8 decimal places.
- Whole Strayacoins are called NAH
- 1 NAH = 1000 YEAH
- 1 YEAH = 1000 DUNNO